RSCE streamlines recruitment of National staff
In order to streamline the recruitment of its National staff members, the Regional Service Centre Entebbe (RSCE) has transitioned the screening of applicants from manual (hard copies) to digital by using Inspira – the United Nations global online recruitment system.
This transition carries many advantages as:
- Managing high volume of applications
- Enhancing the speed and the quality of the screening process
- Giving candidates the opportunity to provide as much information as possible in support of their candidacy
- Reducing recruitment activities footprint by using less paper
- Enhancing transparency and reliability of the recruitment system
- It is now easier to file recruitment related documents online
The transition of national staff members recruitment from manual to digital in Inspira helps bridge the gap and positions RSCE at the highest standards for HR and recruitment services.